Demo updated! New ability and level up mechanic!
Greetings fellow adventurers!
Our campaign on Kickstarter is in full steam, and we just passed the 33% mark with over 600 backers! We are thankful to all of you for supporting us, playing our game and sending your feedback. Please keep spreading the word and let your tactics loving friends know about our demo - we just updated it following your suggestions and requests.
Good news, brave heroes! We have a new version of the demo for you to try, including, among others the capability of selecting abilities when leveling up and a new physics ability - Lift, that can be used to move objects, enemies and allies a short distance, as well as many more smaller fixes and improvements.
Latest update: New demo! 0.5.5
- New Features:
- The player can now choose between two abilities upon level up
- Added the Lift ability which allows moving nearby objects a short distance. The ability was given to all units (not as a level up ability).
- Gharbarak now acquires experience and new abilities. He's a real boy!
- Balance & Tweaks:
- Added more rooms to caves and changed existing ones.
- Frighten now cancels overwatch\attack of opportunity.
- Dialogues camera movement made faster.
- Narrow hallways, the greatest bane of enormous spiders, are now less likely to occur. Also made enormous spiders slightly less enormous so they can pass narrow hallways anyhow.
- Issues & Bug Fixes:
- The player can now select whether to use a controller or the mouse at the start of the main menu.
- Fixed the mouse not showing on main menu bug.
- Removed "feature" of opening chests through walls.
- Fixed missing interact animation of Gharbarak.
- Fixed issues with frighten (units moving to the same position and units moving even though they are stunned)
- Fixed poison visuals remaining after the effect wore off.
- Fixed run + melee attack not always detecting properly whether it's possible to attack from a given position.
- Fixed potions sometimes spawning in invalid positions (most notably when killing Gharbarak inside the barracks).
- Fixed bug that caused unit hover UI to show in cinematic camera.
- Fixed color of unit markers not updating properly to reflect amount of action points left.
- Replaced grapple hook icon.
The Fort Triumph team
PLAY THE DEMO!
Get Fort Triumph - Tactical RPG [DEMO]
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.